Thursday, April 28, 2011

Art

Crazy American Lifestyle compared to other cultures. 

How I feel about Ford cars. 

 
Two cute old men. First experiment using Nu Pastel. Not the easiest medium thats for sure!  

 Hawaiian Man- Mixed Media

My older brother when he was little. Graphite pencil. 

 Graphite Pencil 




 Reproduction of Master Drawing with Graphite Pencil. 

Portrait of my parents when they were first married. Graphite Pencil. 

Paper collage of my husband. 

 
Assignment to draw something from nature. I took elements of things that I liked and out them into one picture. 

Still life self portrait. Graphite. All my favorite things from Freshman year! 

Graphite drawing of Potters hands. I made this one up out of my head! 
Wall Mural in MVHS high school. Actual size 4x4

I drew my husband while he was watching his brother play video games. You can tell because of the stone faced look. haha

Jungle wall mural in my sisters bedroom. 



My name- one of those first art assignments you get to help people to "get to know you" 






No comments:

Post a Comment